Call us at 508-875-4004
Brookhaven advantages include:
- Quality Construction. Cabinet sides are extra thick for extra durability and joined with the strongest bond possible.
- Sturdy, Attractive, Easy-Operating Drawers. Brookhaven offers solid-wood dovetail drawers with full-extension Blum drawer slides. Spacious 100-pound-capacity drawers open effortlessly and quietly –– with positive stops to prevent spilling. They close with a gentle nudge –– and no bounce.
- The Brookhaven Finish. Brookhaven Cabinets are finished with a deep-penetrating stain. Over this, a baked-on sealer and catalytic varnish is applied. This results in a protective barrier up to 60 percent deeper than other manufacturers’. Finally, the surface is hand-buffed for a satiny-smooth, easy-to-clean finish
- Adjustable Shelves, For Convenient Storage. Brookhaven cabinetry features shelf metal supports that lock each shelf into position. Shelf heights are easily adjusted to accommodate your storage needs. And the shelves themselves are extra thick, to resist warping and cupping. What’s more, all inner surfaces are covered in either heavy-duty laminate or wood-grain vinyl, which resists abrasion, moisture, stains and fading –– and wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Brookhaven Cabinets are warranted against defects of material or workmanship for life –– one of the best warranties in the industry.
Of course, the only way to truly experience the quality of our Wood-Mode and Brookhaven cabinetry is to stop by our showroom and tour our model kitchens. We guarantee that once your see and feel the craftsmanship and innovation built into every Wood-Mode and Brookhaven cabinet, you won't want anything else in your kitchen.